Looking for a Trusted SEO company in Greensboro? Precise Creative Can HelpCan your customers find you online?
Are all the blog posts you spent hours writing buried on page 20 of the Google search results? Does SEO and digital marketing feel more complex than The Code of Hammurabi? Are you unsure where to begin your search for the right SEO company in Greensboro?
If you’re tired of trying to keep up with the latest changes to the Google algorithm or too busy to manage SEO marketing, a local SEO agency can offer you the skills, guidance, and ROI you need. If you aren’t investing in SEO, your competitors probably are. To survive in today’s business world, putting an SEO strategy in place is essential.
“Today It’s Not About ‘Get the Traffic’ — It’s About ‘Get the Targeted and Relevant Traffic.”
What Is SEO?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. According to Moz, it is “the practice of increasing both the quality and quantity of website traffic, as well as exposure to your brand, through non-paid (also known as “organic”) search engine results.”
While many marketers think they know the ins and outs of optimizing web pages for search engines, in truth, so much has changed over the last decade. As a result, the vast majority of businesses have failed to keep up with current trends. In fact, according to AhRefs, 90.63% of pages get no organic search traffic from Google.
Why? Perhaps, in part, because so many of the details are complex and confusing.
SEO vs. PPC
One of the most commonly confusing aspects of digital marketing is distinguishing between SEO and PPC and knowing when to use each.
PPC is pay-per-click advertising, which is a form of search engine marketing. While you can deploy both tactics separately, a strategy that includes organic SEO and paid advertising is often most effective.
Before you decide which is right for your business, it’s essential to understand the pros and cons of each.
SEO Pros & Cons
Here are four significant pros of utilizing SEO vs. PPC:
- Driving organic traffic is affordable and scalable.
- Once you begin to rank, search traffic is stable.
- There’s no on or off switch, meaning you don’t have to keep pouring more into the marketing budget to continue driving organic traffic.
- Organic traffic helps to establish authority.
Here are the cons:
- Algorithms change. So, you can’t have a set-it-and-forget-it mindset with your content.
- You have to optimize your website frequently to maintain rankings and search volume.
- It takes patience and time to start seeing results from organic SEO efforts. If you want a quick fix, SEO isn’t the solution.
PPC Pros and Cons
Pay-per-click advertising has many pros and cons too.
Here are some of the major pros:
- With PPC, you only pay for visits to your site (when someone clicks on your ad).
- PPC offers highly detailed reporting and analytics, making it easy to adjust and customize campaigns.
- With PPC, you can target a specific audience and set demographic parameters specific to your business needs.
Here are the cons:
- Unlike organic SEO efforts, PPC does require a somewhat significant marketing budget.
- If you’re trying to rank for popular terms, you may find yourself in a bidding war.
- It’s time-consuming. Running a successful PPC campaign that drives ROI requires specialist skills and significant time investment.
When pay-per-click advertising complements an organic SEO strategy, marketing metrics like pageviews, engagement and lead generation usually see a boost. If, for example, your business is interested in gathering qualified sales leads, it may be worth it to set aside a budget for pay-per-click. Forced to choose between the two, according to a study from Databox, 70% of marketers say SEO is more effective for driving sales.
Why SEO Is Important
SEO is like a resume. You polish it, so you have your best foot forward.
SEO is the modern equivalent of The Yellow Pages. Through paid and organic digital marketing efforts, you can position your company, so that prospective customers find your business first. But unlike the good old days when you could pay for ad placement in the phone book and call it a day, digital marketing and SEO require much more nuance.
Without a dedicated internal team or SEO consulting firm to manage your online presence, you’ll be hard-pressed to rank in Google, and that can cost your company customers.
If you want to stand out, optimized writing content is one of the most cost-effective ways to acquire new business. Unfortunately, according to Backlinko, only .78% of Google searchers click on results from the second page. Which begs the question, how do I get my content ranking on page one?
The short answer is that creating content the Google algorithms will favor requires a lot of time and effort. Here are some of the things that impact the way Google crawls and indexes pages to present them in search results:
- Quality of content Grammar counts, so don’t forget to proofread!)
- Length of content
- Usability and mobile responsiveness of web pages
- Internal and external links
- Image alt text
- Load speed
If you feel overwhelmed just reading that list, you are not alone! While large corporations employ entire teams and departments to tackle SEO, most small businesses struggle.
An SEO Company like Precise Marketing can take digital marketing off your plate.
We understand SEO inside and out and keep up with the changing SEO landscape and Google algorithms.
SEO Optimization Best Practices
Successful SEO is not about tricking Google. It’s about PARTNERING with Google to provide the best search results for Google’s users.
Overall, Google’s quality standards are in place to ensure that content serves a purpose and is helpful for its intended audience. Content that’s fewer than 300 words or aimed at selling vs. helping tends to score and rank low on Google. In the world of SEO analytics, the user reigns supreme.
Here are a few ingredients for success:
- Focused, topic-centric content, with a featured keyword or key phrase
- 500+ words (the more in-depth, the better)
- External links to authoritative sources Internal links to other site pages Other site pages linked to the new page
- Images, including metadata
- Keyword-optimized titles and headings
- Skimmable content formatted with easy-to-read headings
Need a little guidance navigating all of the ins and outs? Whether you’re ready to work with a company offering local SEO services, or a more prominent firm with a global reach, it’s important to make sure you choose a partner that understands your business. At Precise Creative, we’ve helped businesses of all sizes in various industries optimize their content and master SEO.
I was in the process of developing my website and contacted Precise Creative to see if they could assist with content. After researching my services, Nikki provided expert and professional writing content in approximately 2-3 weeks, which has become the foundation for my website. I have received several referrals from Fortune 500 companies that discovered me through my new website. Through Precise Creative’s services, my ROI has been tremendous.
Precise Creative SEO Services
At Precise Creative, our methods are rooted in data, backed by research, and fueled by a team of experts. We don’t just claim to be pros. Our work proves it.
As an SEO company in Greensboro, NC, Precise Creative works with local clients and also serves customers across the globe. We’ve helped other business owners triple their pageviews and boosted our own rankings on Google to appear on the front page, ahead of leaders like Forbes and HubSpot. We put in the extra effort to understand the algorithms and refine content as needed.
Here are a few of the SEO services we provide:
- Targeted, promotional content creation
- Optimized blog posts and articles
- Web and landing page creation
- Editing and optimization services for current content
- Content audits
- Proofreading (remember, search engines score for quality too)
- Editorial calendars and strategy
- Keyword research
- SEO analytics reporting
If you’re interested in learning more or looking for custom SEO services, we can help! Every strategic plan we develop is custom-tailored, and every piece of content we write is optimized for your customers and the Google algorithms.
We take on fewer than 5 business clients each month
to ensure full focus for each company in the Precise Creative family!
Call TODAY for Your SEO Consultation!