Building Better BrandsCreating Love-Love Relationships with Start-Ups to Corporations
Are you effectively communicating your product or service offering?
Are you appealing to the right demographic?
Are you missing opportunities to catapult your brand?
If you answered Yes—or even Maybe—to any of these questions, then it’s time to make a commitment to better branding and marketing for your business. Why? Because your competitors are dedicated to success—whether you are or not. A great branding strategy will help you get ahead of the competition by building a better brand that’s both unforgettable and loved. Here’s what you need to know about Branding with the Precise Creative advantage…
Branding Concepts That Convert
A well-loved brand is the greatest asset your business can own. In fact, 59% of customers prefer to buy products from brands they know, trust, and love. If you take the right steps, your product or service users become your loyal fan base—and then brand advocates.
And once your brand reaches love status with your fans, you’ll need to take care of that baby. Your dedicated team at Precise Creative is 100% committed to each client we work with. And we’re equally invested in your success. We might even be downright fanatic!
Our branding experts pull together both critical and creative brain power to create fun and interesting brands. Then we weave those brand elements into every element of your business.
The Precise Creative Branding Services include…
- Company Name
- Tag Line
- Brand Mood Boards
- Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
- Mission Statement
- Culture Statement
- Brand Standards & Guidelines
- Brand Framework
- And more!
At Precise Creative, we view our clients not as a list of tasks, but as the people and purpose behind your brand. Quite often, business owners haven’t taken the time to look at the finer details of their business. We do. Let’s look at how your client journey takes shape…
Inside Our Outside-of-the-Box Ideas
If you’re a start-up, then you are in a prime position to set the tone for your brand from the beginning. And if you’re an established business, there’s no better place to look for brand positioning than your current customer base.
At Precise Creative, we take the time to research what your direct and indirect competitors are doing, what’s working and what’s not working, and what you can be doing differently to set yourself apart from the competition. And we look at your business from top to bottom, inside out, and everything in between—to make sure you stay on brand in everything you say and do.
Plus, we’re into immersive collaboration while we work—whether it’s eating your food, playing with your product, or trying your service. We’re game for falling in love with the full experience. After all, you can’t write about what you don’t know.
Building better brands is what we do, and we can’t wait to serve you!
Key Elements of a Great Brand and Logo
- It creates excitement. Your brand identity and logo are a leaving, breathing representation of your business. Your logo should embody the personality behind your brand, symbolize the values and promise that you deliver, and appeal to your target demographic.
- It’s recognizable and memorable. Your logo should be synonymous with your business—even without your business name attached to it. That means the style, colors, and design need to be easily identifiable and relatable (think, Nike Swoosh and McDonald’s Golden Arches).
- It’s unique. The last thing you want is a logo that’s similar to something else out there—especially in your industry. The Precise Creative team gets charged up about creating exciting logos that uniquely represent you and your company.
- It’s transferrable. Your logo needs to work in a variety of places, so it needs to be simple and easy to reproduce (e.g., online, social media, print, video, apparel, sales collateral, and more).
Building Better Brands—Making You Shine
Discover what it’s like to have a marketing partner invested in your brand… one that has their finger on the pulse of your customer and the heartbeat of your business.
Our onboarding process goes way more than skin deep! We take a deep dive into your existing business and brand, determine your placement in the current market, and what it will take to continually position your brand throughout the next five to 10 years.
You might ask why we make the effort… because we are with you on your road to success. While some agencies are happy to get a few jobs for the coming months or throughout the year, Precise Creative looks past the one-year mark. Together, we’ll work to meet (and hope to exceed) every benchmark along the growth path of your business. We look forward to celebrating many anniversaries together!
We take on fewer than 5 clients per month
to ensure full focus for each customer in the Precise Creative family!
Call today to get on board!